Choosing Poker Chip Sets – The Problem
- There are so many poker chip sets to choose from out there in the market. Like any other things, it is important to know and to examine the details before actually buying something. You have to know exactly what you are looking for to get the best out of your purchase. Such factors may be arbitrary, but it is still ultimately a subjective matter. You may consider the price, the quality, and the label, but whatever your basis is for buying just be sure that you are really comfortable when you have finally decided on what to select and what to buy.
- There may be times that you get stumped and totally clueless on matters of selecting and buying. Much of this can be due to the lack of knowledge and information regarding a particular product. In such cases, research becomes a very handy tool. Although there are so many sources out there that can be used for the purpose of extracting information, it can’t be denied that most of us are not really up to it. So for the purpose of providing information regarding the subject at hand, here are the things that a game player has to consider when buying poker chips.
Poker Chip Sets – The Numbers
- The first and foremost question that has to be answered when buying poker chip sets does not require a special mathematical equation. Just ask yourself how many players will be actually playing and how many chips are needed by these players during certain games. The popular options would be 300 chips and 500 chips. These are very much available in the market, and there even are sets of 600 chips. In all instances, the numbers of chips in a poker chip set should be at least 36 per player.
- If you have certain friends and relatives who enjoy playing poker, a set of chips can be acquired that will total around 4800 chips. This will allow for the playing of about 8 to 10 players, which ensures that plenty of rounds can be played without constantly spending too much money.
Poker Chip Sets – The Cost
The cost of acquiring a poker chip set can be as low as $1.00 to about $100.00 or more, depending on the quality of the poker chip sets. The lower the cost, the better it is for the poker player. quality poker chip sets start at about $30.00 to about $machine airmail. The higher end sets start around $60.00 to about $80.00.
Poker Chip Sets – Weight
The heavier the chip set is made, the more expensive it will be. The premium quality sets provide for much more quality and overall balance than the cheaper sets. The heavier the chip set is made, the better the quality and the more expensive it will be, but again, the price will go up. You can also decide on the weight of the chip set you want – the lighter the better, regardless of how many chips it contains per chip.
- This, again, can be based on the weight of the particular chips the set contains. High quality poker chip sets start at around 12 grams, and they can weigh from 8 grams to as high as 16 grams. As can be seen, the heavier the chip sets are the more expensive they can be, but they are also much heavier so they are more durable and long lasting as well.
- This, again, can vary, depending on on the design of the chip sets, the weight they contain and the quality of the materials used. Poker chip sets of all types can be customized to any additional level, so there are no monthly fees for the customization to take place. If, for example, you want just the box to be customized, you can have the design with theINAL engraving. Of course, all will be forgiven if you actually like the designs!